Living real life together is at the heart of the Women’s Ministry. We are real women serving a real God, sharing life experiences—good ones and challenging ones—so we know we are not alone in this world. In 2020, our Women’s Bible studies transitioned from in-person to virtual, and the ministry expanded through that effort. Now we have women from across the nation joining our weekly studies through Zoom. We look forward to doing life together by going deeper in our relationships with each other and God.
Please join us weekly to connect + grow.
- Wednesday afternoon Women’s Bible Study at 1:00 pm + 6:45 pm in the Annex building
- Sunday morning Bible Study 10:45am
- Single Mom's Ministry
Other relationship building events include:
- Mom to Mom Group - 2nd + 4th Monday of each month at 8:30am
- Spring Women’s Retreat at Roman Nose State Park in Watonga, Oklahoma
- Bless Your Heart – An Evening for Women held each fall
Living Real Life Together!
Susan Swart | 405.361.2121 | firstname.lastname@example.org