What We Believe
We are glad you’re interested in knowing more about the Community Church family. Whether you are new to our community, seeking a church home, or wanting to develop a meaningful relationship with God and His people, you are important to us.
Our mission is to Love God & Love Others. This involves pursuing all generations with the love of Jesus Christ and helping them know Him.
- We are people who share God's love with all people, no matter their background.
- We believe God has called us to be a catalyst for His Kingdom by supporting and celebrating “The Church” locally and globally.
- We believe that with God, nothing is impossible and we are trusting Him for the journey ahead.
- We support all types of education (home school, public school, private school, etc.) and many local Christ - believing ministries!
This information is designed to inform you about the culture, beliefs, and practices of Community Church and to help you decide if Community is the right place for you. If you find that Community is not the place for you, we will be glad to assist you in finding one that fits you.
So whether you're someone who has questions about faith in God, beginning a relationship with God, or if you're a committed believer who is searching for community and discipleship - you can find a place at Community Church.
The Pastor, Elders, and Leaders of Community Church
OUR Core Beliefs
We believe the Bible to be the complete Word of God.
- That the 66 books of the Old and New Testament were inspired by the Spirit of God as originally written
- That the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct
- "The whole Bible was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us to do what is right." II Timothy 3:15
We believe in one God, Creator of all, holy, sovereign, eternal, existing in three equal Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
We believe in the absolute and essential deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In His eternal existence, with the Father in pre-incarnate glory
- In His work of creation, in His virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death and bodily resurrection
- In His triumphant ascension, mediatorial ministry and personal return
The Holy Spirit
We believe in the absolute and essential deity, and in the personality of the Holy Spirit.
- Who convinces of sin, of righteousness and of judgment
- Who regenerates, indwells, seals, sanctifies, illuminates and comforts those who believe in Jesus Christ
- Who baptizes believers at conversion into the Body of Christ and bestows upon them His gifts sovereignly as He wills and fills those yielded to Him
We believe that Adam was divinely created in the image of God.
- That by the sin of disobedience he fell from that state
- That all his posterity inherited spiritual depravity and defilement
- That all men therefore are guilty before God and condemned to physical and spiritual death
We believe that salvation is by the sovereign grace of God.
- That by the Father, Christ voluntarily suffered a propitiatory death
- That justification is by faith alone in the all-sufficient sacrifice and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ
- That those whom God has effectually called shall be divinely preserved and ultimately perfected in the image of the Lord