Community Trails is a safe place to walk, run, bike, and picnic.
Community Church is developing 90+ acres at I-35 and Seward Road to bring the surrounding communities together. Individuals, families, schools, and civic groups are welcome to come and enjoy the trails and spaces. People can currently enjoy 24-hour lighted paved parking, a ball field, and two playgrounds. We hope to add new walking trails, a multi-sport court, pavilions, etc.
“Community Trails” is funded by those who attend Community Church and others in the community.
- Construction of trails began in 2019.
- Phase I (20.0 acres) first trail opened in May 2019. Cross Country Invitational Event in September 2019.
- Phase II (60+ acres) additional trails will open in 2022. Future Cross Country Events.
- Phase III will include pavilions and outdoor activity areas.
Click Here To Sign Up On The Volunteer Team
Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Trails, recreation spaces, and pavilions are available for use from dawn till dusk unless otherwise authorized in writing.
- All use is at the individual's own risk.
- No hunting.
- No motorcycle or motor vehicles on trails or in recreation areas unless authorized.
- No use of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- No fires or fireworks.
- Community Trails is a family-friendly area, so no audible music with vulgar, demonic, cursing, or other words not appropriate for children.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (405) 282-1230
or email TheTrails@CommunityChurch.tv