God created us with a capacity to know, love, and worship Him. Worship is the place where the heart of God and the heart of His children meet. We believe that worship is the act of displaying our love for God. With this in mind, the focus of our worship ministry is to bring the body of Christ into the presence of the Lord, displaying our love and devotion to Him.
“I will sing to the Lord,
For He has triumphed gloriously!
The horse and its rider
He has thrown into the sea!
The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.”
For More Information:
Tyler Rudek | email@example.com
audio video team
Seeks to enhance the praise and worship experience and disseminate the fruit of the Word to the body of Christ through audio/visual media.
1st Peter 4:9-11
“Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ.”
The ministry monitors audio for quality sound output for the praise team, musicians, preachers, and special guests. We also record video and audio of Sunday sermons, monitor the church’s online live streaming, display song lyrics, sermon notes, and video announcements on church projectors. We create video announcements for playback during service and when requested we duplicate CD and/or DVDs. In addition, we are responsible for providing video and/or sound for special events, conference, concerts, and funerals.
A member must be committed, dedicated, reliable, and who can serve on scheduled Sundays or as needed. Members must be patient, teachable and knowledge of technology is a huge component. Moreover, it is extremely important to think creatively and be a problem solver to push through technical difficulties as they occur.
LEADERS & TEAMS
Thank you...for being on the Students Leadership Team!
Our Mission is to LOVE GOD and LOVE OTHERS.
Here are a few reminders of what we desire for you and from you. Much of this information comes from the "Leading and Serving At Community," the guidelines every volunteer and staff member is asked to follow. If we all strive to do this while we love students and their parents, God will be glorified, and we will enjoy His abundant blessings in this ministry!
TEAM AND GROUP LEADERS:
- Have an active relationship with the Lord!
- Participate in corporate worship at least twice a month!
- Share their heart and burdens with other believers!
- Model and Lead like Colossians 3:23 says, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord.”
- Encourage others to be their best! Hebrews 10:24 say, “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.”
- Guard our talk. Ephesians 4:29-32 says, "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."
- Represent the church and its mission: When leaders are teaching or answering questions on doctrine, they are to represent the Biblical teaching of Community and its philosophies of ministry.
- Live and serve with integrity: We are committed to protecting the integrity of our ministry leaders and the reputation of our Lord. The Bible says church leaders are to be "above reproach." Ephesians 5:3 says, “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.”
- Promote Unity and Resolve discord is paramount in the Kingdom of God. Luke 11:17 says, “But He knew their thoughts and said to them, “Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and a house divided against itself falls.”
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."