OUR MISSION: LOVE GOD. LOVE OTHERS.
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, love your neighbor as yourself." Luke 10:27
Living real life together is at the heart of the Women’s Ministry. We are real women serving a real God, sharing life experiences—good ones and challenging ones—so that we know are not alone in this world.
Please join us for weekly relationship-building opportunities.
- Wednesday afternoon Women’s Bible Study at 1:00 p.m. and again at 6:45 p.m. in the Annex building.
- Sunday morning Bible study opportunities at 9:00 & 10:45 a.m.
Other relationship building events include:
- Spring Women’s Retreat at Roman Nose State Park in Watonga, Oklahoma.
- Bless Your Heart – An Evening for Women held each fall.
- Gabbin’ & Dabbin’ painting fun and fellowship
- Secret Sisters – A January through December opportunity to bless and be blessed.
Keep an eye on our EVENTS PAGE for upcoming opportunities!
Living Real Life Together!
Susan Swart 405.361.2121 | email@example.com