The goal of the Women’s Ministry is simple – LOVE GOD. LOVE OTHERS. Living real life together is at the heart of the Women’s Ministry. We are real women serving a real God, sharing life experiences—good ones and challenging ones—so that we know are not alone in this world.
Please join us for weekly relationship-building opportunities.
- Wednesday afternoon Women’s Bible Study at 1:00 p.m. and again at
- 6:45 p.m. in the Annex building.
- Various Sunday morning Bible study opportunities at 9:00 & 10:45 a.m.
Other relationship building events include:
- Spring Women’s Retreat at Roman Nose State Park in Watonga, Oklahoma.
- Bless Your Heart – An Evening for Women held each fall.
- Gabbin’ and Dabbin’ painting fun and fellowship
- Secret Sisters – A January through December opportunity to bless and be blessed.
We would love for you to join us!
Living Real Life Together!
For More Information:
Susan Swart 405.361.2121
LEADERS & TEAMS
Thank you... for being part of the Adult Leadership Team!
Our Mission is to... "LOVE GOD and LOVE OTHERS"!
We believe every person is important and valuable. We seek to extend the atmosphere of our ministries on campus through CARE to every individual so they can be who God has created them to be and become all that God has in store.
We want you to enjoy growing, serving and becoming all God wants for you, and we are excited we are part of this happening!
Here are a few reminders of what we desire for you and from you. Much of this information comes from the "Leading and Serving At Community," the guideline every volunteer and staff member is asked to follow. If we all strive to do this while we love on students and their parents, God will be glorified, and we will enjoy His abundant blessings in this ministry!
- Have an active relationship with the Lord!
- Participate in a Sunday service at least twice a month!
- Do life and share your heart and burdens with other believers!
- Model and Lead like Colossians 3:23 says, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord.”
- Encourage others to be their best! Hebrews 10:24 say, “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.”
- Guard our talk. Ephesians 4:29-32 says, 29 "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."
- Represent the church: When leaders are teaching or answering questions on doctrine, they are to represent what has been outlined in the document titled “What We Believe.” This document can be found at the CONNECT HERE table in the foyer or on our website under “About Us – Beliefs & Expectations.”
- Be Above Reproach: We are committed to protecting the integrity of our ministry leaders and the reputation of our Lord. The Bible says church leaders are to be "above reproach." Ephesians 5:3 says, “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.”
- Promote Unity and Resolve discord is paramount in the Kingdom of God. Luke 11:17 says, “But He knew their thoughts and said to them, “Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and a house divided against itself falls.”
If you need help, encouragement, or want to share an insight, please contact us at:
Susan Swart at 405.361.2121 or Susan@CommunityChurch.tv