OUR MISSION: LOVE GOD. LOVE OTHERS.
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, love your neighbor as yourself." Luke 10:27
We are committed to encouraging the growth of our spiritual leaders through a balanced program of worship, biblical teaching, fellowship, and evangelism. Keep an eye on our events page to see upcoming events for the men of Community Church.
Matt Cook at 405.318.0935 | Matt@CommunityChurch.tv
LEADERS & TEAMS
Thank you...for being on the Men's Leadership Team!
Our Mission is to LOVE GOD and LOVE OTHERS.
Here are a few reminders of what we desire for you and from you. Much of this information comes from the "Leading and Serving At Community," the guidelines every volunteer and staff member is asked to follow. If we all strive to do this while we love students and their parents, God will be glorified, and we will enjoy His abundant blessings in this ministry!
TEAM AND GROUP LEADERS:
- Have an active relationship with the Lord!
- Participate in corporate worship at least twice a month!
- Share their heart and burdens with other believers!
- Model and Lead like Colossians 3:23 says, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord.”
- Encourage others to be their best! Hebrews 10:24 say, “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.”
- Guard our talk. Ephesians 4:29-32 says, "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."
- Represent the church and its mission: When leaders are teaching or answering questions on doctrine, they are to represent the Biblical teaching of Community and its philosophies of ministry.
- Live and serve with integrity: We are committed to protecting the integrity of our ministry leaders and the reputation of our Lord. The Bible says church leaders are to be "above reproach." Ephesians 5:3 says, “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.”
- Promote Unity and Resolve discord is paramount in the Kingdom of God. Luke 11:17 says, “But He knew their thoughts and said to them, “Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and a house divided against itself falls.”