Our Mission: LOVE GOD. LOVE OTHERS.
The heartbeat of Community Kids is "Touch Hearts and Change Lives". We desire to let God use us to touch the hearts of every family that we encounter and let God's love change their lives.
The goal of Community Kids is to provide a Christ-centered, safe, positive, and nurturing environment for every child that visits us. We pray that God uses us to impart the love of God and teach them to develop a heart for truth!
If you are a guest, WELCOME!!!
Please visit Guest Services in the Community Kids area and fill out the guest registration form. We ask for the following information: parent’s names, address, phone number, children’s names & birthdates and any special instructions (allergies, etc) for each child. This information is confidential and is loaded into our check-in system for faster drop-offs during future visits.
We ask that you check your child in at a check-in kiosk before service begins. There are check-in stations located at each Community Kids entrance. We use a duplicate tag check-in system to ensure that children are returned only to their parent/guardian.
Community Kids | 6:45 pm | ages birth-6th grade
Kids meet for a time to go deeper into the Gospel Project while learning all about Jesus while having FUN! We focus on discipleship and missions through worship, prayer, active games, and small groups. Big Kingdom Kidz also has the opportunity to earn points that are awarded to them for key activities like attendance, bringing a Bible, scripture memorization, and bringing a friend.
We are happy to answer any questions in person on the weekend or by email anytime.
Heather Cook | Kids Director | email@example.com
Facebook: Community Kids | Instagram: c.kids.guthrie
LEADERS & TEAMS
Thank you... for being on the Children's Leadership Team!
Our Mission is to... "LOVE GOD and LOVE OTHERS"!
To do this we strive to TOUCH HEARTS so God can CHANGE LIVES. We believe every child is important and valuable. We seek to provide an atmosphere where each student can be who God has created them to be and become all that God has in store.
We want you to enjoy growing, serving and becoming all God wants for you, and we are excited we are part of this happening!
Here are a few reminders of what we desire for you and from you. Much of this information comes from the "Leading and Serving At Community," the guidelines every volunteer and staff member is asked to follow. If we all strive to do this while we love students and their parents, God will be glorified, and we will enjoy His abundant blessings in this ministry!
- Have an active relationship with the Lord!
- Participate in a Sunday service at least twice a month!
- Do life and share your heart and burdens with other believers!
- Model and Lead like Colossians 3:23 says, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord.”
- Encourage others to be their best! Hebrews 10:24 say, “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.”
- Guard our talk. Ephesians 4:29-32 says, 29 "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."
- Represent the church: When leaders are teaching or answering questions on doctrine, they are to represent what has been outlined in the document titled “What We Believe.” This document can be found at the CONNECT HERE table in the foyer or on our website under “About Us – Beliefs & Expectations.”
- Be Above Reproach: We are committed to protecting the integrity of our ministry leaders and the reputation of our Lord. The Bible says church leaders are to be "above reproach." Ephesians 5:3 says, “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.”
- Promote Unity and Resolve discord is paramount in the Kingdom of God. Luke 11:17 says, “But He knew their thoughts and said to them, “Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and a house divided against itself falls.”
If you need help, encouragement, or want to share an insight, please contact us at:
Executive Director Matt Cook at 405.318.0935 or Matt@CommunityChurch.tv
Heather Cook at 405.850.0667 Heather@CommunityChurch.tv