MISSION: LOVE GOD. LOVE OTHERS.
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself." LUKE 10:27
The Care Ministry of Community Church consists is made up of many people with varied gifts, being the hands and feet of Jesus. As part of the Body of Christ, we are all created to care for His people.
- Homebound Care Team
- Does home visits (including nursing homes & assisted living) with those who are no longer mobile, or who find it increasingly difficult to make it to regular church services. They may watch online, or listen to a podcast, but still need the fellowship of believers.
- In-Home Communion Team
- Takes communion into the home or nursing home for those who are not longer mobile and able to attend regular church services.
- Hospital Visitation Team
- Prays with people at the hospital ahead of surgeries, or visits during a hospitalization.
- Ministry Meals Team
- Provides meals (if requested) after a surgery or helps during an extended illness
- Care Calling Team
- Calls those who are age 70+ each month
Love on Purpose, the intentional care of Community Church is a vibrant, Spirit-filled ministry of the body of believers with the goal of meeting both physical needs and providing a net of care to facilitate the capturing of human lives for God, as fishers of men, gathering and receiving them for eternity. Proverbs 11:30
Jan Cox | email@example.com