We Look Forward To Meeting You!
At Community Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour and 15 minutes
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible Teaching from Pastor Bill Williams, Associate Pastor Tyler Rudek, or a qualified teacher
- Authentic worship
- Fun teaching for your kids
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong - Community Groups are the people you grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, and young adults.
- A chance to make a difference - God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Community Church or connect with one of our Beyond Our Walls partners to get started.
- A way to grow - We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Community Group, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids - Each weekend Community Kids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A place for teens - Community Students meet on Wednesdays and Sunday Morning for students 6th through 12th grade. Wednesday is loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities. Sunday is a time of fellowship and getting into God’s Word. Both offerings address real issues teens face each day.