What are the services like?
Whether it is through the music, prayer or preaching, God's word is at the center of all of our gatherings. Each service includes a time of prayer, communion, preaching and giving. The sermons are built on God’s Word with a practical application aimed at transforming our lives to be more like Jesus Christ.
Where should I park?
We have a general parking lot near the church and designated handicap spots, near the front door.
Where should I go when I enter the building?
We have greeters located at the doors who would be happy to help you find where you need to go.
What do I wear?
Suits, jeans, shorts, and all other combinations! We’re more concerned with meeting your real life needs than with what you wear. So, you can wear just about anything and fit right in at Community Church. What you choose to wear will depend more on the weather than what others are wearing.
How early should I arrive?
Our services begin promptly at 9:00 am and 10:45 am on Sunday and 6:45 pm on Wednesday. If you have children and you want them to go to their classes while you go to worship, it would be best to be here at least 15 minutes early. You won’t want to miss a single minute of service + come for fellowship [coffee, donuts, fruit] in our lobby!
What's available for kids?
- A place just for kids - Each weekend Community Kids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
We have some of the most exciting programs for preschoolers, children in grade school, middle school, and high school students. We know that your child's safety is important. We built our buildings and have implemented procedures to ensure that your child is in a safe environment where they can play, learn, and enjoy their time while at Community Church. Our staff and volunteers look forward to meeting you and your children and will help to make their first visit a wonderful experience. (Map of Facilities)
Please visit Guest Services in the Community Kids area and fill out the guest registration form. We ask for the following information: parent’s names, address, phone number, children’s names & birthdates and any special instructions (allergies, etc) for each child. This information is confidential and is loaded into our check-in system for faster drop-offs during future visits. We ask that you check your child in at a check-in kiosk before service begins. There are check-in stations located at each Community Kids entrance. We use a duplicate tag check-in system to ensure that children are returned only to their parent/guardian.
- A place for teens - Community Students meet on Wednesdays and Sunday Morning (10:45am service only) for students 7th through 12th grade. Wednesday is loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities. Sunday is a time of fellowship and getting into God’s Word. Both offerings address real issues teens face each day.
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour and 15 minutes
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible Teaching from Pastor Bill Williams, Associate Pastor Tyler Rudek, or a qualified teacher
- Authentic worship
- Fun teaching for your kids
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong - Community Groups are the people you grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, and young adults.
- A chance to make a difference - God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Community Church or connect with one of our Beyond Our Walls partners to get started.
- A way to grow - We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Community Group, you can find tools for growth here.